Friday, September 17, 2010

Get Me Bodied!! What does it do to you?

I went to a party last night and (in fact I want to include all parties and clubs that I have gone to) and they play Get Me Bodied! I don't know what happens, or what entity takes over their body, but the ladies dance in a way that is so damn invigorating. I am not the biggest Beyoncé lover (her body, looks, and music), however she did do a good job with this particular song. I have seen women of all shades and shapes just get wicked when they dance to this particular song.
I wonder if someone could compile a video that displays what I am talking about.

If you are a lady and you are reading this, please chime in and tell me what does this song do to you?

If you are a guy reading this, am I right about this song?

I have included the video so some of you ladies can dance as you read this entry! LOL




I Love You, But God Loves You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment