Thursday, November 3, 2011
Hand Sanitizer Addiction!
Yes it is true. Ever since I took Molecular Biology to earn my Master's degree a few years back, I have been obsessed with washing my hands and using hand sanitizer. I even hold my breath when walking past someone after they sneeze. It is that serious! Call me a germ-o-phobe, but I am just that! LOL! Look, I do not want to get sick and I know one of the main ways to get sick is from not washing or sanitizing your hands constantly. Here are a few things that I have become obsessive in doing:
1. I have a bottle of hand sanitizer in both of my cars.
2. I bring in sanitizer when I am going to the movies and out to eat with someone.
3. I try not to go to a buffet style meal because I do not know who has washed their hands, as many people grab the serving utensil at the buffet bar!
4. I wash my hands before and after using the bathroom and yes even the public bathroom.
5. I watch when someone is serving food to notice if their hands are touching it or if the food is near their mouth. I do not want any one's breath on my food but mine.
6. I constantly clean my phone and phone that I use in public, so that I will not encounter germs entering my ear or on my face.
7. Finally!!! Don't take that damn Molecular Biology course! It will scare the hell out of you!!
I know that there are some things that you can not help in life, and I just want to try to do the best I can to control what I can control for my sake, and maybe someone else. So yes I will continue to be that germ-o-phobe... and overly obsessive hand sanitizer (and clean) freak!
I Love You But, God Loves You More!
Check out part two by clicking here.