Friday, February 19, 2010

Eggs and Clit

I have tried unsuccessfully to wish the morning away and bring back the night. Specifically last night, when all of the time and opportunities to feel each other were there and made…so…we did what we did.

Now the morning has come and it’s a new day, a new time, a new experience, but the same old horniness is there for me, and I can feel it coming from you too.

My doctor informed me that I should always indulge the mornings with a meal whether it is large or small……yes a breakfast…in the morning so it can regulate my blood sugar and well, keep me healthy. By the looks of things as I wake up with you next to me still holding my hand…still with a comforted smile…still panting in exhaustion with a slight snore…you want some more…and I want to give it to you…but I have to eat breakfast first!

Traditional cookbooks have always had pairings for breakfast entrees…pancakes and sausage…cereal and fruit…coffee and a danish…ham and cheese omelet…even biscuits and gravy, but as I look at you and the sunshine peeking through the window…I only think about the delicious pairing eggs and clit.

Whatever! Forget the damn eggs…how about I start off the morning with a nice, warm, creamy, clit for me to taste…I mean isn’t that the breakfast of champions?

Your honey brown thighs surrounding my neck as I gently lick for your movement of affirmation… only excites me. And as you awaken to me getting my treat… I can feel your exaltation as you are squeezing your thighs tighter and tighter as you moan louder and louder…and I can taste this butterscotch treat as it hits my pallet and coats my throat.

I continue in spite of your urges for me to stop because you have to go to work, and you know I won’t stop and don’t want to stop…even if I have to pay you a full day’s wage I don’t want you, nor your thighs, nor your taste, nor your hands that are grabbing my ears to go anywhere.

This is my all you can eat buffet and I will not cease until you can’t produce anymore food for me on the buffet line! And even then... I have a large spoon for well…you know what I mean!! But sadly I understand you have to go to work and you can’t call out ill …so I will reluctantly push my plate aside… unfortunately, until the next morning…my hunger for you… my favorite morning delight…my morning pair…my dream breakfast…eggs and clit… oh yeah, that’s right...forget the eggs!

I Love You, But God Loves You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment