Friday, December 23, 2011

Spontaneous Reactions - December 2011 Edition


I am really trying to see where my love life is right now. Don't get me wrong I am enjoying the ability to be single, sexy, and free and that is going to get really tiresome at some point, I just don't know when.

I am sitting in Jamaica as I write this and I am totally relaxed, so the thoughts coming from my head are not from any type of stress or any situation, they are coming from a state of mind in which I am totally relaxed and worry free. As I should be, and that is how a relationship should be...totally relaxed and stress free.

As I get older I know that my prospects of landing a lady with no children is going to be very difficult. I have met two ladies that are very attractive in the past few weeks and yes they have children. So I will give them names so we can keep track of this. "Lady T" has one child that is in high school and eventually to college very soon. I can deal with that. The other young lady has two children and she will be named "Red". She has two daughters, and yet she does fit the bill (both do to be complete) I am still not happy with the child thing. I am continuously baffled and wonder if this "childless woman syndrome" that I have is going to have to come down to me using the big word of..."SETTLING"!

We all know that is the number one cause (at least in my opinion) of the relationship ambulance coming and declaring a relationship DEAD ON SETTLEMENT (DOS). I have done it before, because it was someone to do. Yeah I have to admit it. I sometimes call or go out with ladies because it is someone to do. I am feeling Ladt T, I just don't know how to get over her having a son. I am not saying that I want to be a father to him, but I am saying that I do not want to accept the responsibility of the POSSIBILITY of being a person responsible to him. I feel that is a big step and I am not ready for that.

I am sure most of you are saying... "Is this guy selfish?" or "Why is he worried about a child that is not his?" I will answer, because I can not be naive of the responsibility to me. This is not a game and I come from a single parent household. I am not sure I am ready to take in account the attitude and dispositions of my mate, and add a child or maybe 2 children into the mix...that is asking a lot.

So there is the Crawley issue and well I don't want to touch too much on it. I have fun with Crawley, we like a lot of the same things and yet well, I don't know. Maybe we can get together and maybe we can't. We are just friends and that is how we can swing it at this time.

I will use Dizzy's nickname for Tonya which is "Sunshine", I am about to lay it on the line...as I usually do and just anticipate rejection. I am really into the thought of her and I really being that power couple, but that remains to be determined. There is a sailboat waiting for me to go out into the Montego Bay and I will have to end this excursion of Spontaneous Reactions December 2011 edition! I'll Holla!!

I Love You But, God Loves You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment