Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cell Phone Ringback Tones!


If you dial my cell phone number...you will hear a regular, tried and true, common ring. RIIIINNNGGGGG RIIINNGGGGGG RIIINNNNGGG Then either after that ring you will hear me speak to you live or hear a recored voice mail introduction.

These days you can be entertained with Bach and Mozart, Keri Hilson and Lil' Wayne, Shania Twain and Kenny Chesney, or by annoying sounds made by any cartoon character of your choosing (I prefer Stewie!)

I think it is very dumb. I don't know what else to do when I call a cell phone and the owner has music playing then when they recognize the phone is ringing they answer like it is nothing new just the same old regular RIIINNGGGG. They answer like it is some common form of communication. I suppose these people let the phone RIIINNGGGGG so that their ring tone plays for a while. I digress! I prefer the wonderful RIINNGGGGG that I spoke of before.

I also wonder if these people remember why folks call them or even the types of individuals and professional entities calling about important matters. To have a ridiculous ring back tone I feel would be embarrassing. We cal people to be entertained by their conversation not their ring back tone. I don't know, maybe it is my old fashioned nature!


I Love You But, God Loves You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment