Friday, November 4, 2011

(Herman) Cain is Able!!


Although I do not agree with all of Cain's views, I will say that from watching news reports, press conference, clips of his speeches, and town hall meetings, I feel that Herman Cain will be the 2012 Republican nominee for the 2012 United States Presidential election. Now this may rub some people the wrong way, but I feel that the Republicans will take the stance of...
"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!"


I won't say that President Obama is not doing a good job, but there are some concerns of a personal nature. I will not get into the specifics, but I will say that one of the main points for the election will be job growth. Congress is to blame as well, not passing the job Bill that Pres. Obama has put into place for the country to spark job growth. People need to work, and all of these crazy line item disagreements are causing those who need jobs not to be able to have an opportunity to work. I digress.

Herman seems to be a candidate that will cause, to me, the biggest match between two Black men since, Ali and Frazier, Hagler and Leonard, Liston and Clay, hell King Kong and Godzilla 9Okay so their are not human nor Black, but you get my point). This will be an election that will polarize the country as well as the Black community.

I think those two in a debate would be like 2 gentlemen in the barber shop arguing passionately about something that is near and dear to their hearts. Let me tell you, I have seen some arguments in the barber shop that will amaze you. If you have been to a Black barber shop and seen fellows debating...it is comedic to say the least!

Imagine how a debate would be with Pres. Obama and Herman Cain? It will be funny! It will be highly contested, and the urge for those two to get loud and proud will be there! Those two are professionals and will keep the peace. I will say their arguments and election running points will be duly noted and argued at barber shops around the country. LOL

Of course there is a lot of time between now and the 2012 election (about a year) and much can happen in that period of time, but do not be surprised if Cain will be the nominee for the GOP!

What are your thoughts?

I Love You But, God Love's You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment