Thursday, November 17, 2011

Birthday Lessons


I am happy to be 34 years young and looking like it. I also feel like it as well. I will say that there is one thing that I have learned this year that will stick with me:

DO NOT PUT YOUR INSECURITIES ON SOMEONE ELSE!


This goes for me as well. I did the same thing in my past and I have got to tell you i have learned from it and apologized to those that I have done that to. Now in a reversal of fortune i am being handed the same fate from others, and I am dealing with it in a different fashion. I deal with it!

So for this Mother's Day (since this is the day my mommy became one) I offer that lesson to all. Don't do it! Be happy with yourself before you go and try to take part in mess that you know you can not handle!!

I Love You But, God Love's You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment