Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Box Spring Boogie


I can admit that it has been a long time since I did the box spring boogie. It is not that I can't organize a time and date to do it with a lady that I desire, but sex really has not been a priority. Work and overcoming the residue of my mother's death is more pressing, but I can admit when the hormones are raging...and the urges are starting to creep and creep into my brain and then into the rest of my physical anatomy and then it has to be released, and I will tell you that the lady that is the recipient of the box spring boogie had better tape her health insurance card to her forehead because it is going to be extremely physical. She might have to be medically cleared before she can return to the box spring for more with me. I am not going to hurt her or anything like that, but I can say that the experience will be one of a pleasurable nature and well I hope the box spring will hold up!

I Love You, But God Love's You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment