Friday, May 21, 2010

The Answers To All Questions!

Whether you believe it or not, every question has an answer…sometimes it is not what you may want to hear, or what you expect, but all questions have answers. Consider the latter to be a thought you should keep in mind when you ask why someone does something that seems unfathomable to you or that doesn’t not make any sense (to the sane at least). If you happen to think of the question or even ask that question then you understand what my life has been like…and I do mean all of it. I have this amazing blessing that some are not blessed with (it doesn’t make me more blessed than others) I just recognize my blessings and try to make sure I am thankful for them and use them in the best way possible. I know I have the blessing of favor, but what I am also able to see is that I have been blessed with the ability to endure!
Why am I the way I am? I have seen the ugly side of the human mind. I have seen and felt first hand how underhanded and sneaky people can be. From family members lying out of their lips saying how much they love you, to a church denying you monetary help because you have not helped them monetarily. I have seen it. I have felt it. I have seen a woman used by a man just for her money and then leave when the gig was up…no more money to gain. I have seen the hypocrisy of those church going Christians. I have endured the mistakes that others make when you trust them to do the right thing, the best thing, and just walk away denying their mistakes. I have seen it, felt it, breathed it, and lived it. Yet and still I continue to endure and move on.
One of the best things that comes out of this blessing is not just the favor that is granted by God to understand and know that all will be alright after you have endured, (see Job and see Joseph) but the ability to have patience and visualize that large picture in the presence of the people that just don’t believe you can move on in spite of their negativity (see Nehemiah and see Jesus). To understand me and all that I have seen and encountered means that you have to go through the process of enduring, patience, and visualization. The aforementioned leads me to the book of Galatians and the “fruits of the spirit” which are love (got that), joy (got that), peace (getting there), patience (too much), kindness (I don’t like to admit it but I am), goodness (I try to be), faithfulness (got that), gentleness (sometimes), and self-control (a whole lot of that). I truly believe that these are the facets of our gifts and our blessings. We are prepared in different ways to attain these and when we do, that is when we know the “meaning” of our lives.
This brings me back to where I started. Whether you believe it or not, every question has an answer…sometimes it is not what you may want to hear, or what you expect, but all questions have answers. So when you have asked and thought about that question you want an answer to, and think you don’t have an answer as to why people do such horrible things…you have an answer. I will help you…just say I DON’T KNOW, but I am sure in time…I will have an answer that you will want to know!

I Love You But, God Love’s You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment