Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Spontaneous Reactions...Part 3


This will probably be very random..and thus why this blog is entitled...the above.

I have to say that as far as my life is rolling right now I can't complain. I am out of debt and just taking care of business. I have to replenish my savings but hey I have more money to build with instead of paying bills.

I wish the 49ers would get it together...come on team let's do this. we can still win the NFC West and get into the playoffs!

I officially DO NOT have to go back to the 757 for anything unless I want to visit. This will be the first time in my life I will not have a place to stay. Wow, that is something.

I don't have a pace to go for the holidays..it is okay I guess...I will try to take a vacation or something...I am thinking of Vegas!

For some odd reason I am now attracting more women...I don't know why? I will admit that I do think about Bennett at times, but that is over and done..I wish stuff would have been different but oh well. I am enjoying the new attention, but I am still sticking by my guns and not going to entertain anything more that leads to me being in a relationship or the dreaded marriage word.

I am looking for more things to do now. I have been to some parties and concerts. I feel like I am having fun again. I don't know where this is coming from, but hey I am liking it.

My drastic weight loss has now made some people upset. I am like oh no...this must be done. I have to get back to the size I was last year. My method of doing this is working pretty well and not as volatile as it was a few years ago. I am very glad of that.

I suppose that overall I am getting happier as the days go by. I do think about mom and what the possibilities are for my life in the near future and in some respects I am excited and in others I am just scared to death...all in all I am getting prepared and I feel I will handle it well.

I need to make an appointment to get the rest of my things from the school. I will donate the computers to them..maybe take one ..and ask them to donate it in the name of my mother and ask for a tax write off paper...yeah that will work.

I am having a party this weekend..this has been a season of many parties at my house and I am finding it fun. I have not been one to have a lot of stuff at my house but hey since the crib is looking tight and I have the room I should go for it.

I am very happy that Alex had her own place and that her Poppa is doing great. I am also surprised that she stayed at my crib for a week and well...it wasn't too bad. I am not one who plays house or ever had a roommate but it was cool.

I can feel that old Clint coming back slowly but surely and that is something some people do not want to see. I am not concerned with the opinions of others and how they view me. I am that good and I am that great!!

Just for the hell of it I might add a picture to this blog..lol.

My birthday is in a week, and I must say I do still look younger than my age! I have noticed some people from high school and college and they look old and well they look old and like their life has been really really hard! God bless them though!

I listened to a tape of my radio show from some years back...wow I was good...I would love to do radio again!

I am also getting the urge to play again! Look out because this time the whole band will be back together!!

I need to go to Busboys and Poets sometime soon and spit some new poetry.

I am going to put that pic somewhere...well it is up at the top!

This is it for now!

I Love You, But God Loves You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment