Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Today is not only my birthday...it's mother's day too!!

Me and my crazy mind always doing my own thing and not joining into the cliche'. I don't celebrate holidays when people want you to. For example, I am not one who celebrates Valentines Day when most of country (United States)does. That is too common and silly. Do what others do for the sake of doing it? Not me!

The specific case I will talk about is on this day! For me and many others today is Mother's Day! My mother gave birth to me on this day, so this is the day in which she became a mother. I feel that birthdays are also days that should be celebrated jointly with mothers because it is their day that they birthed a new person into the world. So Happy Birthday to me...and Happy Mother's Day to my mommy! I miss you and I love you!

I Love You, But God Loves You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment