Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Walk Around Heaven All Day!


That is what she is doing...she is walking around heaven all day and able to not have a care about what goes on down here on earth. I think that if our loved ones made it to heaven they might not have a clue (earthly clue) of what goes on down here...and why would they even care? I do know that our loved ones who are no longer with us miss us as well, but they have done a great job on Earth. They have fought the fight and were able to earn their long robe and get to hear stories straight from Jesus and meet Him...hug Him..say thank you to Him face to face for the sacrifice of His life for the sake of our own. I do not think there is a need to see the hurt, pain, and despair here. It is time to celebrate and see all of the others that they know or have heard of and share in a joy of talking about how they got over. I am sure they take glimpses of our lives to make sure we are doing well and to see only the good things that are occurring in our lives, but the bad...I doubt they see it. Why would you want to view negativity in paradise?

I Love You, But God Loves You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment