Tuesday, November 10, 2009

One more battle left...

It is true...I have one more battle left and that is all I need right now. I have finally sold my mother's house and it feels good. All of the drama I had with the real estate agents and title companies is done. I am glad of it. It took longer to close on the house that it took to sell it...GO FIGURE!! I can just lay my head on my pillow and say thank Jesus. I have one more battle left and Lord knows I am primed and ready for this one. There is nothing I will accept that is less than a win. My mother is gone and I have accepted that, but I am not going to accept the enablers of this tragedy not taking the responsibility of their lack and apathy of proper medical procedures and care! If you thought I have fought through other things before...wait til you see me fight now! No excuses, not personal, just plain and shrewd Clint!!

I Love You But, God Loves You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment