Friday, April 1, 2011

Remember Richard Crabhouse...Ode to the whore!!


The blunt was still simmering when you left the Candy Boyz

Love was spread all around...from the tips of moist fingers, to the tune of dry lips

No one ever asked about the creases in the passenger seat of the Accord or the Sonata

She said she liked the taste of Rita's Sugar Balls

Take the time for you to be doing you…like she would be doing me for the night

The car is still waiting...idling

But no one is coming over

Who's gonna make you happy?

Because she won't freak you!

Speed off but take it slow…she will do it for me!

No luck for you!



Remember the times when you and me…

We were with Pat and Ron… much like menage trios plus one

Sauced it up

Tossed it up

And said screw it.



You took her to the club...they denied it

You took her to alphabet street…still couldn't buy it

All I would suggest is that you don't try it

'Cause all of the other crew will cause a riot



Tell her...

Do you want to come easily?

Crack that Boone's with me?

As the chronic leaves burn slowly…

There is a red mark on your cheek!



I guess you won't stop asking me until you try

I want those chocolate thighs…

My head on the inside…

Doing a greasy slide…

You've been in my seat before

Stop frontin' like you haven't

It's the same black Honda Accord

The creases in the seat remember you

From your last interview

We lit it up…

Your heel prints still on the dashboard.



I Love You But, God Love's You More!!

No comments:

Post a Comment