Thursday, July 29, 2010

She is He and He is She!


I have noticed in the past several days that the trials in the dating life that I am enduring and have endured, women have as well. Why is this a surprise? Because I have ALWAYS thought that women have had the upper hand in this whole relationship game. For the most part I still do, but maybe they have been the recipient of the same mess I have been though…just on opposite side of the gender gap.

I can admit that I am not ready for a relationship, but I am ready to mingle and see where things can go. Knowing the latter means a lot, because for the first time I am able to actually say that I should not be in a relationship, because I will probably mess it up, try to impress her and get mad that she is not impressed by my actions and words, hook up with a chick because she wants something that I am not giving...like money, or just for miscellaneous reasons. I really need to get myself together before it is too late. I can say that I have some pretty cool female friends that listen to me and that I do not group them into the same category as all other women, but it takes time to get them there…remember I don’t trust anyone.

This is a process and it may take a long while. This does not mean that my sexual activity will subside…maybe it will, but I know and I have made it known (as she has also) that we are just doing this for our own purposes. I know it is not supposed to be like that, but I might change my mind. Maybe the introduction of sex into anything messes it up. We shall soon see, but I now have a clearer understanding that men and women do each other dirty, BUT I still believe women have the advantage. Until I meet a woman that can change my mind (and I probably won’t) my view will stay the same.

I Love You, But God Love’s You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment