Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Art of Sucking Up!


I do not give out very many compliments unless I really mean it. On the other hand, I do not receive very many compliments and if I do...yeah I question the motive behind it. I was told today that I was missed. You know I had to ask why because well, a person can miss a lot of things but if you don't ask what it is then you will not know. So I was told that my sense of humor and my warmth were missed. Doesn't that sound like a Hallmark card to you?

Well anyway I am very very hesitant of this response because I do not know where it is coming from and you know me, I ask. I was told that she thinks about me from time to time and then she asks why not? That doesn't answer the question. Well the whole point of it all is that I do question the kindness of others to actually see if it is kindness or an ulterior motive. In fact, in this particular situation I told her I was not interested and did not want to see her several months ago...so what's up with the sucking up? Time will soon tell but hell I refuse to let my guard down and especially not now!

I Love You, But God Love's You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment