Tuesday, January 24, 2023

I am back!


It has been a long time since I have written in this thing.  I suppose that I will write again as a bit of a release from years of frustration and change.  What am i doing now?  I am in a transition period.  No need for all the details for those that do not know since my last entry. However, just know that I will try to do this writing exercise more.  I will say that I am more intelligent than the last time I wrote upon this blog. The world has changed overall. 

There is much emphasis placed upon perception.  How does one look to the outer world rather than to the self.  The importance of the self has increased.  For instance, if a person is offended, they will let you know how offended they are, how offended others in their similarly situated realm are, and anyone else who wants to join their plight of being offended is welcome to exclaim their feeling of offense.  What a muse indeed!  So, this is the highly advertised world that we all live in. 

Some of these people that hate what they are and love what they are not. (Let me put a check mark by that since I felt that way years ago).  Remember the offended folks? Those folks (after the offensive party has been planned, held, and attended) will let you know how offended they are to the part of them that they emulate knowing damn well that the part that should not be offended is the very part they hate the most.  The person who they love is a fictional cartoon world character that has posted on social media for likes and comments to sooth their insecurities. All the while, they are not finding solutions to heal the person they hate and separate from the person they love.

Gosh it has been a long time since i have written.  I must do this again to rid my frustrations of the worlds I see in my life and what I have experienced in my life.  Yes, there is a difference. So, I will just keep this little note in this virtual book.  Got to remind myself of the things I need to do to stay back!  Stay back in the sense of writing in the book a bit more.  As usual I have a list I will try my best to abide by.

The Stay Back List

1. Make a serious effort to be cool in all situations.  If I feel that anger itch or the frustration squeeze excuse myself and let that shit be!

 

2. Be more grateful for what I have been blessed with and given.

 

3. Learn to relax.  It is new to me, so I will try to do the best I can.

 

4. Pity parties are only for a table of one.  AIn't no one going to sit with you and I sure as hell don't want to sit with them.

 

5. Let it out in a healthy way.  Whatever that "it" might be, don't let that "it" consume you to the point you lose yourself or others that really give a damn about your well-being.

 

6. It could always be worse.  You may only have $5.00 in your pocket while someone next to you might only have $2.00.

 

7. Speak life into others and be kind.  I can make myself feel better being nice and kind to others.  It is a vibe of choice. Take that vibe and make it a groove.

 

Peace... I Love You But God Loves You More!


No comments:

Post a Comment