Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Happiness...It is a process!


It is an epidemic at times. I have seen it and experienced it for myself. It is called not being happy. What do you do to change it? My answer…it is a process. I had to understand me. I had to get to know me. I had to love me. I had to like me. I had to accept me. I had to accept my situations and state of affairs and in some cases not be happy with it, but accept it for what it is. You have to be honest with yourself. Overall you have to learn to be comfortable about you and be comfortable with you, to be able to become happy. It takes time and yes...it is a process.

In order for you to be in a relationship with another person, you must first have a wonderful and complete relationship with yourself. If you want someone who is going to be honest with you, try and execute being honest with your self. In all that you desire from a mate or another individual, look inward and start with the person who will love you better than any other human being. YOU!!

I Love You, But God Loves You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment