Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Freaky Songs To Initiate Good Sex!


I was driving home last night and I was enjoying the music coming from my Zune. It was just pumping... loud as I could have it going back home in traffic from 495! The random play list was spitting out jams that would cause anyone to groove and then it happened…two songs back to back…odd as can be...made me want to …well find me a lady…and have freaky, rug burn, circus sex...Please see the blog Box Spring Boogie! Now many of you have been in that mood with your mate, and may have had that song to set things off?

I can not den that if a lady wants to drive me nuts in a freaky and sexual fashion she can use particular songs played in a specific order along with some affectionate actions and she will get me harder than Differential Equations! LOL

So which tunes make it "happen" for you? Ladies...I am not going to keep a record, you already know I have other ways to cause sexual instability!! Ha ha ha ha!!!

I Love You But, God Love's You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment