Friday, June 25, 2010

Same Shit...Different Toilet!

I have noticed that many women will say that they are different from other women. That they are not as bad, trifling, scandalous, and so on and so forth...(they claim). I know for a fact that those statements about not being as bad as other ladies are a lie. If you ask most men they will tell you the same thing. I don't believe it unless I see it and hear it at the same time. It is not possible for me to believe otherwise! I will even be as bold to say that my own mother had the same tendencies that make women the deceitful and blood sucking creatures they can be!

I will not try to cut corners in my statements. I am not one to try to escape what I have said based upon my relationship with them and of who they are. I am wiling and able to give credit when it is due and to also admit when I am wrong. I have met many women and they seem to be cool at first...the "representative" is in play at that time, usually the beginning. As soon as the "representative" vanishes...same shit, different toilet woman shows up...that is when she feels she has done what she is supposed to do to fool you into believing she give a damn about you! I have yet to see and meet a woman that will honor her word, and act with integrity and dignity amongst other qualities and sustain them as their way of life. Am I holding my breath to see it...no I am not, but I can not and will not be surprised. There is a reason this shop is closed for business...because the customers were never satisfied!

I Love You, But God Loves You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment