Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hey fellas...when it gets warm...the ladies....

Winter will be over soon and it brings forth one of the worst things that has ever happened to us men...women getting their feet and toes done...FINALLY! Now I like a lady with cute feet. I think all men do! But why do some women only get their toes and feet pedicures in the warmer months of Spring and Summer? I can't stand it. If ladies really are up on the game then ladies please get them done year round. Why wait until you can show them when it is all about taking care of yourself and your appearance? It is like your feet and toes have been suppressed and oppressed in the Fall and Winter and now all of a sudden you want to revitalize them. LOL! Do us men a favor just keep them pretty and tidy the whole year. Then us guys will be happy!

I Love You, But God Loves You More!

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! You are a fool and for your information my toes are painted year round.

    ReplyDelete