Thursday, March 25, 2010

CYBER SEX


INTEL you upload my download I guess I won't com

I am sure that my mouse is compatible with your zip drive

So no need for a password

I said Yahoo when you paged me with an instant message

Talking about you need a hot-mail to RAM his

Cursor into your Microsoft domain

When you said that I was ready to

Start…

Log in…

And CompuServe you

It is amazing the way you Web me into you internet

As we chat you are so WordPerfect

And that alone just turns me…on

Right now you can delete

Dell…

Packard Bell

And Hewlett Packard from your memory

'Cause I want to be your Prodigy…Juno?

I want to assure you that you are the Apple of my I-Mac

So when I log-out to club Gateway-2000

You truly don't have to monitor my

Every move out of your Windows

I'm not taking my hard floppy

To Claris and working her C-drive

Come on now let's be FORTRAN

There is no need to reboot those

Thoughts of hacking into your Processor

Yes you are Pentium regardless of what I view on other screens

4.0, 5.0, I don't care…

You are my updated version of a (g)-URL

Until I turn 95 or 98 or 2000 you will always have the key to my pad

And on the real that you can print

Will you please stop going to the network

And realize you have mail




I Love You But God Love's You More!

1 comment: