Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rainbow's Gold!


It is the year 2010 and many people continue to try to live their life in a brand new fashion because it is a new year...only to do the same things as the previous year and then to promise to change things again as they promised they would in the new year that has at that moment become last year...or a year removed. I am so glad I do not do that crap, it is stupid to me. Make change when you want to and do not let the calendar mark the endpoint or beginning of what you would like to accomplish.

In any event I am feeling pretty good. I am moving closer to being under 200 pounds,
and well some people say I look sick but oh well I am liking it. I had a plan and it is coming to fruition and quickly to boot. I am doing pretty good. I think about my mommy everyday, but the initial shock is over and the game is now just to wait. Wait for the case to be said and done and live with the outcome. I feel more confident each day that justice will be in my favor and that the reward will be great!

It is good to feel good or to be on the way to feeling like your old self. I can say that I have grown...my phone doesn't ring as much as it did, and I am not taking as many calls as I used to, but I am getting there. The top is not too far away for me and when I get there I will have a ladder to help someone else get to the top or even further than me. I feel that from this storm...and let me tell you it is not an easy one to navigate through...but from this experience I feel that my gold will be there in the end! So happy new year to you. The best in love, relationships, and all that you want your life to produce. You can do it..and you are the only one who can! You know what awaits at the end of the rainbow!

I Love You, But God Loves You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment