Friday, December 23, 2011

Hand Sanitizer Addiction Part 2 - Germs On A Plane!!


I do a lot of traveling. Most of it is by way of an airplane. Recently (as in yesterday) I was traveling to Jamaica and lo and behold on the plane there were some hackers by that I mean cough-ers and to accompany that action there were
sneeze-ers. In addition to those two sounds I heard the dreaded sniffing and nasal sounds that make me cringe. Being that I am a germ-o-phobe as discussed in the first edition of this blog, I have decided to write again about my experience and
introduce one and all to
"Germs On A Plane"!


I was in total fear once again of getting sick. The air on an airplane for the most part, and in my opinion, stagnant. When someone coughed or sneezed around me I held my breath and made sure that the vent to allow a sort of circulation was within reach. I must stress again how I am just annoyed with it all. Improperly coughing into the hand, and not the sleeve. The nerve of some people not even covering their mouth when they coughed.

One woman I was walking toward coughed without even covering her mouth as I was entering the gate. I quickly just turned around and went back into the waiting
area, acting as if I had forgotten one of my belongings. Truth be told, I just wanted to get away from her, and her nasty self. I am sure she was probably wondering why I did such an abrupt about face, but who cares, she can keep her thoughts and her germs on and to herself.

I don't know if this is an over compulsive, over analyzed, over(__________ ...you fill in the blank)disposition in my part but it is just something I can not deal with., I once again implore you to never to take the Molecular Biology course I
took, it is frightening and I suppose I am once again a victim of it's grasp, it's images, and it's experiments.

What say you??

Have any of you done the same as I as far as attempting to protect yourself from germs that are potentially circulated on an airplane?

What do you do when you hear the coughing, sneezing, and sniffling when you are traveling via the air?

Do you have any tips to share that can help prevent someone from getting ill if ever in that situation?

HELP!! LOL



I Love You But, God Loves You More!

No comments:

Post a Comment